Show Your Support
There are a number of ways you can support LifeShare and the cause of organ, eye, and tissue donation.
Social media has become one of our primary ways to reach the public since the COVID-19 pandemic brought in-person events to a stop. You can show your support in lots of ways, including these:
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Share our posts on your page to spread the word
- Add a LifeShare frame to your Facebook profile picture
- Go to your Facebook profile
- Click your profile picture to edit it
- Select Add Frame
- Enter the name of your preferred frame
- LifeShare Recipient
- LifeShare Donor Family
- LifeShare Living Donor
- LifeShare Supporter
- Click Use as Profile Picture
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Host a Fundraiser
LifeShare relies on the charitable support of generous people and organizations to fulfill our mission. You can honor your loved one’s decision to donate or celebrate your transplant anniversary by making a financial contribution or organizing a fundraiser benefiting LifeShare Carolinas.
Make a Contribution
- You can show your financial support by making a one-time or recurring contribution
- Contributions can be made in memory or in honor of someone
- All donations can be made online here or by mailing a check to LifeShare Carolinas, PO Box 32861, Charlotte, NC 28232
- There are guidelines that must be followed to ensure your event aligns with our organization’s mission
- We can provide a document detailing those guidelines to get you started
- Create a personalized page that honors your loved one’s legacy or the hero who gave you a second chance at life
- It’s easy to get started using these steps:
- Visit the LifeShare Fundraising page
- Click Become a Fundraiser > Click As an Individual > Log in or Create an Account
- Set your goal, end date, headline, and choose a URL
- Add text and pictures to personalize your page
Email Info@LifeShareCarolinas.org with any questions about fundraising.
By purchasing a Donate Life NC license plate, you can promote organ, eye, and tissue donation as you drive around town. The specialty license plate is available through your local DMV license plate office or online.
Mark your calendar for these annual observances:
National Donor Day, February 14
National Donate Life Month, April
National Blue and Green Day, Third Friday of April
National Minority Donor Awareness Month, August
National Hispanic Heritage Month, September 15–October 15
National Donor Sabbath, Two weekends before Thanksgiving
For more information on each of these observances visit Donate Life America.